Message from Stephenson Loveson
APSEA President 2021-2022
Welcome to another year with the Asian Pacific State Employees Association (APSEA). I am excited to begin my second term as your President. As I step into this new role, I want to reaffirm my commitment to this organization and to APSEA’s values. APSEA is an organization with rich history and tradition, and I see our members playing a vital role in shaping our future. My team and I are eager to get to know you, understand your needs, and provide support to help further your professional endeavors.
We will continue to serve our members by providing the quality programs you ask for. APSEA prides itself in our Career Development Brown Bag series, the recently established Conversation with Leaders events, organizing networking opportunities, and a membership that includes some of the most distinguished members in State government. We are looking into new ways to connect, engage, inspire, and demonstrate how we can all make a difference in both workplace and community.
APSEA will continue to partner with communities to promote civic participation, and cultural awareness. We will continue to support young adults pursuing higher education by supporting the APSEA Foundation. And most importantly, APSEA will advocate on statewide issues important to you, including ensuring equal opportunity for our members. This is the heart and soul of why this organization was founded, and we are dedicated to advancing the great work APSEA has already accomplished in this area. To further advance these principles, I am interested in initiating conversations, finding ways to build bridges, developing dialogues, engaging state leaders and partnering with other employee groups for meaningful change.
We welcome members to deepen their involvement by leading and/or participating on a committee. APSEA is a community and I encourage you to join us in building a community that grows and thrives. We can’t accomplish this without you. If you would like more information about which committees are seeking new members, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President: Stephenson Loveson
- First Vice President: Jean Cooper
- Second Vice President: Jacqui Nguyen
- Recording Secretary: Jordan Aquino
- Corresponding Secretary: Johnny Tran
- Treasurer: Sean Harrison
- Immediate Past President: Shiviani Bose-Varela
- Advisors: Alicia Wong, Dean Lan, Helen Fong, Jeff Uyeda, Linda Ng, Oliver Chu, Stephen Chan, Benny Gee, Karen Lookingbill
APSEA Board / Sacramento Chapter
P.O. Box 22909
Sacramento, CA 95822-2909
- Executive Board Meetings are generally held first Thursday of each month
- CDP Lunchtime Workshop November 16, 2021
- ONGOING: APSEA membership drive – Membership Application: Fillable Membership Application Form