Become a member of APSEA and sign up today! Individuals from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds are encouraged to join and support the APSEA mission. You also do not have to be a State employee to become a member.
- career and personal development via brown bag seminars, leadership and training conferences, networking events and activities, and business holiday mixers
- scholarship opportunities
- seek to become a Board Member Officer in one of the chapters and enhance your leadership skills
- learn about the operations of a non-profit organization and fundraising
- opportunities to socialize/work with other members, organizations, community leaders and elected officials
|Regular Member*||$60||Regular member APSEA discount some events|
|Golden Lifetime Member (Retiree)||$75||30% discount on all APSEA fee due events|
|Platinum Lifetime Member (Retiree)||$125||50% discount on all APSEA fee due events|
|Retiree (Annual)||$30 yearly||Regular member APSEA discount vs. non-member|
|Student||$30 yearly||Regular member APSEA discount some events|
|* You can either pay your annual membership dues by check or via a convenient payroll deduction of $5 a month.|
Please complete a membership application form and indicate which type of membership you would like to obtain.
- New Fillable Membership Application Form (Best viewed in Internet Explorer)
Mail your completed and signed form to:
P.O. Box 22909
Sacramento, CA 95822
HAVE YOU MOVED? Are you already a member and not receiving information from APSEA through the mail? APSEA needs your updated mailing and email addresses so we can ensure that you receive timely information. Please call or email us your updated address request.
For more information, please call (916) 962-6309 or email email@example.com